College of Saint Benedict & Saint John’s University
Benedictine Heritage Tour of Italy and Germany
Join College of Saint Benedict President Mary Dana Hinton and Saint John’s University President Michael Hemesath as we explore the path of Saint Benedict through Rome and into Germany. We will also be joined by Fr. Eric Hollas of Saint John’s who will provide historical, artistic and spiritual enrichment throughout the tour.
As we pilgrim through the Eternal City in Rome and the surrounding area, as well as venture north through Munich and onto Eichstätt, we will have the opportunity to celebrate Saint Benedict while deepening our understanding of his mission. We will visit some of the most celebrated Benedictine sites in Europe, as well as have an opportunity to participate in group activities highlighting the region’s best attractions. This opportunity has limited availability, so we hope you are able to join us on this unique journey.
- Accommodations at 4-star hotels throughout Rome, Eichstätt, and Munich with exclusive overnight at St. Scholastica Monastery
- Exclusive group excursions with experienced English-speaking guides
- Group discussion arranged by College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- Selection of group meals as outlined in the itinerary
- Commercial group airfare from Rome to Munich, in economy class
- Ground transportation and private airport transfers
- Anthony Travel on-site representative
- All taxes, porterage and gratuities
Double Occupancy: $4,600 – 4,750 per person
Single Occupancy: $5,700 – 5,850 per person
*Please note that round-trip international airfare to Europe is not included in the package price.
A deposit of $1,500 per person is required to reserve a spot on the tour. Final balance will be due on June 29, 2018.
Air Reservations and Trip Extensions
Need assistance making your flight reservation or trip extension? An Anthony Travel team member can assist you. Please call 574-344-2133 for more information and/or indicate on your reservation form that you would like to be contacted for additional details.
We highly recommend travel insurance for all travelers and have partnered with Travel Guard to meet your needs. In the event that a situation arises that prohibits travel, travel insurance may offer protection that covers costs, insures travel and assists while you are away from home. You may choose to either purchase or decline the coverage offered.